QuickBooks is one of the most leading accounting software where you find all possible solutions to make your business accountancy easy. Sometimes users face error issues due to some major or minor causes whereas QuickBooks Error 1712 is one of the most annoying errors which leads to stopping all the running programs. The user needs to fix this error as soon as possible and to handle the business accountancy again. This problematic error is usually occurring due to many causes whereas an older version of QuickBooks is one of the major causes. In this blog, we provide you complete details about this error and possible solutions on how to fix it.
“Causes behind the QuickBooks Error 1712“
There are a number of reasons, due to which this error occurs; all major causes are listed below:
- Due to the older version of QuickBooks, this error may appear on your screen
- User locate the invalid location of the file
- When your registry unable to load the correct entries in it
- Due to the presence of corrupted or damaged company files.
How to repair the QuickBooks Error 1712?
To repair this error, we provide you alternative ways, you can go through them
Troubleshooting 1: To fix this error, you need to install the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool with these following steps:’
- Firstly, install the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool on your system
- After the completion of the installation process, agree with all terms & conditions
- Then, you need to stop all running background applications
- You are all set to run with QuickBooks Diagnostic tool with on-screen instructions
- Go forward and mark your click on the “I have the problem in installing the QuickBooks” from the drop-down preferences.
Troubleshooting 2: To get rid of this error, you have to change the location of the company file:
- First of all, go to the run window and write “Regedit.exe” in the search box
- Move forward with an OK click
- After that, enter the correct path “Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders” then copy it and paste it in the registry window.
- Open the Entry App data just by mark double-clicking on it
- Then need to change the original path location with a local company file path
- After this, restart your system with upgraded configurations and you are automatically resolved with this error.
Troubleshooting 3: Download the QuickBooks software with these following steps:
- First thing you need to uninstall the QuickBooks software
- Then again reinstall it on your system
- After installation of the latest version of QuickBooks software, check whether it works properly or not.
How to Contact Support Team?
For further inquiries, you can contact the customer support team via customer service helpline number +1(800)841-3508. Our QuickBooks support team 24/7 available to resolve all issues and to reply to your all queries as soon as possible. If you want to collect more information about QuickBooks.